University of Birmingham Nigeria Outstanding Achievement Scholarships
The University of Birmingham is delighted to announce the grant of four £2,500 scholarships to Nigerian students who are applying to launch an undergraduate program at the university in September 2021.
Bridge House Counselling, Brookstone International Foundation School Abuja, Brookstone International Foundation School Port Harcourt, Oxbridge Tutorial College (Lagos and Lekki), SI-UK (‘Study In-UK’), UKEAS, and Zamani College are among our local representatives who have earned these awards in alphabetical order. Our in-country officer may also assist with award coordination.
The scholarships will be given to the best students who will begin their University of Birmingham program in the academic year 2021/22.
- Nationality: Nigeria
- University: University of Birmingham
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Deadline: The deadline for submissions is July 16, 2021.
Candidates must be citizens of Nigeria
Subjects Area available for the University of Birmingham Nigeria Outstanding Achievement Scholarships 2021
Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences
Criteria for Eligibility:
Students currently enrolled in a program at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom, as well as students qualifying for the MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery programs, are not eligible for this scholarship.
Candidates shall meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Have accepted an invitation and have decided to launch a full-time undergraduate program at the University of Birmingham in September 2021. The student must be in their first year of an undergraduate degree at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
- Meet the academic requirements of the program’s bid.
- Be considered a Nigerian citizen.
- Be classified as an international fee payer by the university for tuition purposes, and be eligible to pay any unpaid tuition payments not covered by the scholarship.
- Have enough money to pay the entire cost of living at the University of Birmingham, as well as any visa or travel costs involved with studying in the United Kingdom.
- In September 2021, they will begin their university studies (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Be enrolled with one of our local officials, as mentioned above and below, and have their undergraduate research application attached to them.
- Accept a scholarship bid from the University of Birmingham and make Birmingham their firm option by the scholarship application date, and get in touch with one of our local leaders mentioned above by the scholarship deadline, which is July 16, 2021.
- Pay their net tuition fees for the first year by November 1st, directly after enrolment in September 2021.
The deadline for this scholarship application is June 30, 2021.
How to apply for this Scholarship?
By the scholarship deadline of July 16, 2021, students must have accepted an offer from Birmingham, have made Birmingham their firm decision, and be in touch with and enrolled with one of our local members mentioned above.
The award will be given out based on academic and extracurricular achievements. There will be no need for an interview.
Scholarships will be awarded upon students’ enrolment in September 2021, and decisions will be announced in August.
If you do have outstanding questions please contact our local representatives in Nigeria: