The ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland in New Zealand for 2022 is now open. The ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland is a fully-funded master’s degree scholarship for international students. Per year, the ADB awards 300 scholarships. This service will pay all of the expenses. Your life will be changed and enriched by a New Zealand Scholarship.
About University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022
- Scholarship Country: New Zealand
- University: University of Auckland
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- The Deadline is July 19, 2021.
The ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland covers all expenses for the duration of the scholarship program, which is up to two years.
- The University of Auckland’s tuition fees.
- The Scholar’s airfare from his or her home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The cost of living in Auckland at its most simple level.
- New Zealand’s health and medical insurance.
- Flights from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the end of his or her studies.
- A special award for thesis planning may be eligible for researchers engaging in the study.
Available Fields of Study at the University of Auckland
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science
- Master of Arts
- Master of International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering
- Be a citizen of one of the ADB’s member countries.
- You will look up your country’s name online
- Have been accepted into an accredited master’s program at an approved educational institution
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or its counterpart, as well as an outstanding college
- At the time of admission, you must have at least two years of full-time working work experience (obtained after completing a university degree).
- To be eligible to pursue research, you must be fluent in both oral and written English
- At the time of admission, you must be under the age of 35.
- The age limit for services suitable for senior officials and administrators is 45 years in special situations.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parent’s or spouse’s annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
- The scholarship will be awarded between July 22 and September 27, 2021.
By November 2021, effective applicants will be informed.
The deadline to apply for the ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland in New Zealand for 2022 is July 21, 2021.
How to Apply
The Procedure Must Be Followed by the Applicants. Along with the application form, all supporting documents must be submitted. To apply, go to the ADB University of Auckland Scholarship’s official website.
Get more information by watching the video below