Applications for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand for the Academic Year 2021 are now available. All international students may apply for a fully-funded full-time master’s degree or a Ph.D. degree scholarship at Chula University. In Thailand, Chulalongkorn University is ranked first. One of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the world.
The Graduate Scholarship Program for International Students has been developed by the university. It is really simple to get a scholarship at a Thai university. Chulalongkorn University does not charge an application fee. The scholarship is available in all of the university’s academic fields and majors.
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship will cover all of your expenses. You are not required to pay anything. A Master’s degree takes two years to complete, and a Ph.D. program takes three years. Other scholarships in Thailand, such as the SIIT Scholarship 2021 in Thailand and the AIT Scholarships in Thailand 2021, are also eligible. The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand 2021 is described in greater detail below.
Full Details About Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021-2022
- Country: Thailand
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: The scholarship is fully Funded
- February 25, 2021, April 23, 2021, and June 15, 2021, are the deadlines.
Term of the Scholarship:
- 2 Year Master Program Starting in August 2021
- 3 Year Doctoral Program Starting in August 2021
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 will pay all expenses for the scholarship’s entire duration. In this case, the Scholarship will not be expanded.
- Airfare Return A ticket to and from the country will be offered.
- The University will pay the full tuition fee to cover it.
- To pay living expenses, a monthly stipend will be given.
- There will be a stipend for lodging.
Available Program for Masters, PhD
- International students from every country are eligible to apply. It is not permissible to be a Thai resident.
- Participants from ASEAN and non-ASEAN countries are also eligible to participate.
- If applying to a Master’s program, applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree; if applying to a Ph.D. program, applicants must have completed a master’s degree.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- The applicant’s health must be in good working order.
Documents Required for the Application
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 is divided into three rounds. February 25, 2021, April 23, 2021, and June 15, 2021, are the deadlines.
How to Make an Application
The application process is conducted entirely online.
Choose “Scholarship Program for Foreigners from ASEAN Countries and Non-ASEAN Countries” as the name of the scholarship program.
Visit the official website for more information about how to qualify for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship. Please visit the Chulalongkorn University’s official website to apply.