China-South Africa Health Science Scholarship 2021 for post-graduate students
The University of the Western Cape (UWC) International Relations Office is pleased to announce the availability of the China-South Africa Health Science Scholarship, which will help post-graduate students who plan to pursue their studies at UWC.
The scholarship is available to all UWC post-graduate students and researchers who are committed to studies that enhance scholarly interaction with our Chinese higher education partners, with a particular emphasis on students and researchers in the Faculty of Natural Sciences and the Faculty of Community and Health Sciences.
The China-South Africa Health Science Scholarship emphasizes the importance of populations, public health, and decision-making based on facts. This aligns with UWC’s strategic success target of developing globally competitive research, technology, and innovation environment.
Iowa State University (ISU) Scholarship 2021-2022 Brief Details:
- Country: South Africa
- University: University of the Western Cape (UWC)
- No. of Scholarships: not specified
- Deadline: The deadline for submissions is 30 May 2021
Criteria for Eligibility:
- CV has to be complete.
- Applicants must be citizens of South Africa (ID copy).
- Post-graduate students who are enrolled full-time.
- HOD/Dean of Department/Faculty letters of strong recommendation
- Until applying, make sure to read through all of the eligibility criteria on the Award Webpage (see link below).
Value of Scholarship:
How to apply for this Scholarship?
The Selection Committee will make the final decisions. On May 30, 2021, all applicants will receive an email informing them of their application status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any concerns about this scholarship application or choices.