Applications for the Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2022 are now being accepted. Deakin University offers 1,000 scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Australian Scholarships will help you make a difference. As one of the best countries for international students, Australia is a great choice. The Australian Government funds the Deakin University Scholarship.Scholarships are available in all career fields and majors at the university. International students may pursue Master’s Degree and PhD programs in a variety of fields.
Degree Programs. Deakin University is a public university in Melbourne, Australia, that is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide by the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
The following is the complete information on the Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2022.
- Country: Australia
- University: Deakin University
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Deadline Varies from Course to Course
Benefits of Deakin University Scholarships 2022:
The Deakin University Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students to study in Australia. All expenses will be paid for.
- Stipend: An annual living allowance of AUD$28,092 (tax-free, 2020 value) for up to 2 years for a Research Masters degree and up to 4 years for a Research Doctorate degree for up to 2 years for a Research Masters degree and up to 4 years for a Research Doctorate degree.
- Full tuition for master’s degrees lasting up to two years and doctoral degrees lasting up to four years.
- Medical Savings Accounts (Paid sick leave).
- OSHC (Overseas Student Health Coverage)
- Airfare Travel Allowance (From their home country to Deakin University.)
Available Academic Fields of Study at Deakin University
Scholarships are available in most academic majors/faculties at Deakin University in Australia for international students. The following is a list of the areas.
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Deakin University Funded Scholarships
- External Scholarships
Australian Government and University Funded Scholarships:
MS and PhD Scholarships at Deakin University:
- Australian Government Scholarship
- Endeavour Scholarships
- HDR Scholarship
- Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Undergraduate Scholarships at Deakin University:
- CICRA Partnership Bursary
- Deakin Funded Scholarship Program
- Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Deakin India Undergraduate 20% Scholarship
- Deakin International Merit Scholarship
- Deakin International Scholarship
- Deakin Latin American Scholarship
- Deakin STEM Scholarship
- Deakin Scholarship for Excellence
- Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s Meritorious 100% Scholarship
- Midfield Group Agricultural Scholarship
External Scholarships at Deakin University:
- Australian Government Colombo Plan Scholarship Program
- Australian Veterans’ Children Assistance Trust Scholarship
- Bendigo and Adelaide Banks Scholarships
- Bradman Foundation Scholarships
- PCL Lawyers Hardship Scholarship Assistance COVID-19
- Victorian State Government Scholarship
- Western Chances Scholarships
- Argent Law Scholarship
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level:
- Data-Driven Analytics Scholarship
- Timothy Steele Medicine Scholarship
- Fullbright Australia Scholarship
- Golden Key International Honours Society Scholarship and Awards
- In Marketing We Trust Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Inspiron Tertiary Health Scholarship
- PACK & SEND International Student Support Grant
- Real Futures Grant
- Refractive Australia Scholarship
- Australian Sugar Industries Scholarship
- Australian Seniors Aged Care Futures Grant
- BizCover Scholarship
- Brian Boak Outstanding Performer Bursary
- Charlie Bell Scholarship
- Choosi Futures Grant Program
- Contevo Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Cyber Security Cooperative Research Centre Scholarship
- Cyber Security Scholarship from SSL Trust
- Roberts Gray Lawyers Scholarship Program
- RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carers Grant
- Savvy Fintech Scholarship
- Westside Renal Scholarship
Criteria for Eligibility:
This is a common Eligibility Criteria for Deakin University Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships in Australia. Detailed Criteria differ from one course to the next.
- International students are required to apply.
- Applicants must have completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree to be considered.
- English Language Requirements must be met.
How to Apply for Deakin University Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, you must complete eight measures. The application is completed entirely online. To apply for the scholarship, go to the Deakin University Scholarship’s official website.